Hiring Managers and Recruiters can create valid user accounts to log into WeCP and access user features.
- Open the web URL: www.wecreateproblems.com
- In the top left corner, click on the Sign-in link.
- You will be prompted to sign in if you have an existing account. For new users, you will need to set up the account first by clicking on the Sign-up link.
- The Sign-up with WeCP form will open where your new login credentials must be captured:
Username Enter a unique username. You will be prompted if the selected username already exists. Password Specify a strong password with a minimum of 6 characters. Name Enter your full name and surname. Provide a valid email address to receive a confirmation code to complete your WeCP account setup.
- Click the Sign-up button to verify your new account.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email address, which must be entered on the following page to complete the account set up.
- Open your email client to retrieve the WeCP code and enter the Confirmation Code in the field provided and click Confirm.
- If you did not receive an email from WeCP admin providing the code, initiate another request by clicking on Resend confirmation code.
- Once the code and account set up are confirmed, you will be directed to a new landing page to indicate if you are recruiting as a company or you are a candidate wanting to explore the available tests.