Here are a few do’s and don'ts that you must follow before taking a video-proctored test.
Things to follow:
- Make sure you have a functioning webcam before logging into the test.
- Select a location where you can remain undisturbed for the entire duration of the examination.
- Adjust the webcam to ensure that your entire face and torso are clearly visible throughout the duration of the assessment.
- The lighting in your environment must be bright enough to be considered “daylight” quality.
- The environment around you must be as quiet as possible.
Things to avoid:
- You must not leave the video frame during the exam for any reason.
- The source of light must not be behind you.
- Ensure that there are no people around you.
- Ensure there are no photo frames/posters/images in the camera view that the AI might detect as another face in the frame. Common things to watch out for:
- Photo frames
- Deity posters
- Clothing articles depicting a face
- Use of headphones/earphones/any other electronic hearing device or mobile phones/gadgets is strictly prohibited during the assessment.
- Do not accept any calls during the test.
If the above guidelines are not followed, it will be considered as a violation and may lead to the disqualification of your test entry.
Please sign in to leave a comment.