In WeCP, Recruiters and Hiring Managers can invite people to take selected tests from the Test tab.
To invite candidates via Test Tab
- Login to your WeCP account as Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the test that the candidates were invited to complete.
- Click on the Candidates tab at the top.
This window lets you check if candidates have successfully received a test invite as well as monitor activity with test engagements. You may also check the status of an email if it fails to get delivered on your test dashboard.
- Candidates can be invited by clicking on the Invite Candidates button.
- A pop-up screen will appear where you can input up to 25 candidates' email addresses (separated by commas) or upload a list of email addresses in an Excel format using the Upload Excel (.xlsx) button.
Use the Download excel template to download a sample format. Enter the required emails, save the Excel file and upload it to ensure the correct format is used. Each candidate will receive their own private link to access the test.
- Specify the sender's name in the From field.
- Add a Subject that appears in the emailed invitation subject line.
- Enter a Reply to email where candidates can respond to you directly via email.
- Once the form is completed, click on Send Invitation.