Recruiters and Hiring Managers can analyze and monitor candidates' online assessment activity and test results through the Test Window.
To view candidates' data
- Login to your WeCP account as Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the test that the candidates were invited to complete.
- Click on the Candidates tab at the top. This is where you'll see all the candidates' data.
- If candidates have already been invited, you will be able to see their Status at a glance - whether they have finished, are currently taking the test (Ongoing), are yet to start, or if their email has bounced.
Read More How do I know if the email invites have successfully reached the candidates
- You can filter through the candidates by clicking on the Filter option at the top left. You can choose from various filtering options from Status and Start Time to the number of violations a candidate might have committed.
- Further you can click on Columns and select which columns you want to see on your table
- The following columns will provide comprehensive details about the candidates and their performances.
Note: You can sort the data by ascending/descending values by clicking on the column headers.
Column Label Description Status
The status related to each candidate. When the invite links are sent to the candidates, it shows the email delivery status (Sending email or Email bounced). After successfully delivering the invite links to the candidates' emails, it shows the test status (Not started, Ongoing, Finished).
The date and time the candidate started the test at.
Total percentage that the candidate scored in the test.
You can read the candidates performance at a glance. The performance benchmark is set by default, but it can be customized according to your internal grading system
Read More How to customize Performance Benchmarks in the Test Settings?
The total time the candidate took to complete the test.
The total score of the candidate is shown.
It shows the number of violations made by the candidate, depending on the Security settings of the test.
If the candidate was given additional time, it will be visible in this column.
If the candidate is given additional or 'bonus' marks, it will be visible in this column.
Read more How to Add-on Time or Add-on Bonus to Tests?
Section wise score
The total percentage that the candidate scored in that section.
The total percentage that the candidate scored in a particular skill.
- You can use the Search bar on the upper right-hand side, to search for a candidate by the candidate's email.
- You can use the Refresh icon beside the search bar to update any recent activity/results from the candidates.
- To view the detailed candidate test report, just click on the Candidate's name and the report will open in a new tab.
- If you mark one or more checkboxes beside the Candidates' names, a Bulk Actions drop-down list will appear at the top. The following actions can be undertaken using the Bulk Actions drop-down list:
- Edit - Opens the Update User Test Information dialogue box where you can make changes to selected candidates' tests like Reset Updates to User Information, Finish Test, Addon time, and Addon Bonus. Read More How to Add-on time or Add-on Bonus to tests?
- Download Reports- Downloads the test report of the selected candidates in an excel file. You can select the checkboxes of the relevant fields that you want in the report like Test details, Form details, Add-on details, Score-in sections, etc. Read More How to download Candidate Reports
- Monitor- Opens a new browser tab where you can playback the camera-recorded test video and view the actions performed by any of the selected candidates, during the test.
- Update Reports- Displays recent changes made to the candidates or test settings.
- Resend Invites- Invites will be resent to all the selected candidates
Read More Understanding Candidate Reports