Recruiters and Hiring Managers can analyze and monitor candidates' online assessment activity and test results through the Test Window.
To view candidates' data
- Login to your WeCP account as Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the test that the candidates were invited to complete.
- Click on the Candidates tab at the top. This is where you'll see all the candidates' data.
- If candidates have already been invited, you will be able to see their Status at a glance - whether they have finished, are currently taking the test, yet to start or if their email has bounced. Read More How do I know if the email invites have successfully reached the candidates
- You can choose which status you want to see by clicking on the Filter drop-down list at the top and selecting checkboxes in it.
- You can click on Columns drop-down list and select which columns you want to see.
- The following columns shown will provide comprehensive details about the candidates and their performances.
Note: You can sort the data by ascending/descending values by clicking on the column headers.
Column Label Description User
The name and email entered by the candidate prior to taking the test.
Note: Other columns might also be shown if you requested the candidates to enter additional information before taking the test.
The date/time the candidate started the test.
The status related to each candidate. When the invite links are sent to the candidates, it shows the email delivery status (Sending email or Email bounced). After successfully delivering the invite links to the candidates' emails, it shows the test status (Not started, Ongoing, Finished).
The time taken by the candidate to complete the test.
The total score of the candidate is shown.
Action icons provide links to Resend emails to the candidates, Edit test settings for the candidate, or Delete the candidate's entry.
Note: The candidate entry can only be deleted if the candidate has not taken the test already or has not started the test.
If the test was configured to allow extra time, it will be shown in this column.
If the test was configured to provide the candidate with an addon bonus, it will be shown in this column.
It shows the number of violations made by the candidate, depending on the Security settings of the test.
- You can use the Find candidate Search bar on the upper right-hand side, to search for a candidate by their partial name or full name, or the candidate email.
- You can use the Refresh icon beside the Find candidate Search bar to update any recent activity/results from the candidates.
- If you mark one or more checkboxes beside the Candidates' names, a Bulk Actions drop-down list will appear at the top. The following actions can be undertaken using the Bulk Actions drop-down list:
- Edit - Opens the Update User Test Information dialogue box where you can make changes to selected candidates' tests like Reset Updates to User Information, Finish Test, Addon time, and Addon Bonus. Read More How to Add-on time or Add-on Bonus to tests?
- Download Reports- Downloads the test report of the selected candidates in an excel file. You can select the checkboxes of the relevant fields that you want in the report like Test details, Form details, Add-on details, Score-in sections, etc. Read More How to download Candidate Reports
- Monitor- Opens a new browser tab where you can playback the camera-recorded test video and view the actions performed by any of the selected candidates, during the test.
- Update Reports- Displays recent changes made to the candidates or test settings.
Read More Understanding Candidate Reports