Candidates will be able to understand WeCP's Test Environment before they take a test.
If you are a candidate who has an upcoming test with us, here is a quick guide to help you get familiar with WeCP’s test environment
- Open the web URL: assess.wecreateproblems.com
- Here, click on Try Sample Test
- You may choose which test you would like to take, fill in the relevant credentials and proceed to take the sample test
Navigating through WeCP's test interface
Once you start the test, you will see the following interface.
- User Name: Your name/email address will be displayed here.
- Test Name: The Name of the Test will be displayed here.
- Timer: It shows how many minutes you have left before the test ends
- Progress bar: As you keep answering questions, you will be able to see your progress on the progress bar. It will advance only after your answer has been saved.
- Flag: This button is used to flag a question, so you may come back to it at a later time. It will be indicated with a yellow flag over the question number in the Test Navigator ( check, point no.14 for more info)
- Enable Split Screen: This button will split your question into two parts on your screen. The question will be displayed on the left, while the options/answer box will be displayed on the right-hand side. Like this...You may click on 'Exit Split Screen' to revert back to the original layout. This feature is helpful when you are solving coding questions and want to have the coding console visible while looking at the questions as well.
- Problem Description: This section has the problem which you need to solve or answer for.
- Correct and Incorrect Answer: This shows how many marks will be awarded on answering the question correctly, and if it has any negative marking on submitting the wrong answer.
- Options: This section is the solution/answer area. Depending on which type of question it is, the solution interface will change
- Clear Answer: For Multiple Choice Questions, after you have selected your answer, and you now want to change your submission, you may click on this button to clear your submission and select a new answer.
- Prev/Next: These are navigating buttons. You can go to the previous or next question by clicking on these buttons.
- Test Navigator: You can see all the questions in the Test Navigator The questions may be divided into various sections. It helps for ease of navigating through the different questions.
- A Green Tick on the question number denotes that your answer has been saved.
- A Yellow Flag on the question number denotes that you have 'flagged' the question (refer to point no.5), and you can come back to answer the question later.
- A question number in a Blue Box denotes the current question that you are on.
- Finish Test: Once you have finished answering all the questions, and see that your progress bar has reached 100%, you can click on the Finish Test button to submit your test.
- To familiarize yourself with what kind of questions to expect in your test, you can refer to: What are the different question types supported by WeCP?
- To understand the requirements for a video proctored test, you can refer to Guidelines for a Video Proctored Assessment