Recruiters and Hiring Managers can enable accessibility controls for candidates to retake an online test.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Open the Test Dashboard and click on the Configuration option in the left panel.
- Open the Accessibility Controls tab.
- Enable the Accessibility Settings by selecting the checkbox for Allow candidates to retake the assessment.
- Enter the maximum retries allowed for the test.
- Click Save Accessibility Preference to retain your changes.
- If this option is not enabled, candidates will not have the option to redo the test unless you send another invitation to do the test again.