Recruiters and Hiring Managers can cancel an invitation sent to a candidate before they start the online test.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the test that the candidates were invited to complete.
- Click on the Candidates tab at the top.
- A list of candidates who have been invited to the Test will be visible to you along with other specific details like Status and email.
- Click on the Delete Invite icon present at the right end of the Candidate table for the candidate whose test invite is to be canceled.
- If the candidate tries to start the test using the link in the canceled invite, they will be notified that the test is not available.
- If the candidate is currently taking the test or has already completed the test, the test invite cannot be canceled.
- Once a candidate has started the test or has finished the test, their invite can't be deleted.