Candidates who received a test invitation will be able to accept and initiate the actions required to take the test.
To take the Test
- Open the email invitation that you received from the recruiter.
- It will outline the assessment subject and if a time period has been set, it will also indicate the time in which the test must be taken.
- Ensure you have set aside the required time and you are ready to complete the test.
Note: Candidates need to finish the test in one sitting as it cannot be paused or completed at a later stage once the assessment has been started.
- When you are ready, click the Start Test button and the assessment will be launched in your default browser.
- To run the test in a different browser, copy the link provided below the Start Test button.
- If the recruiter wants the online test recorded, you will be prompted to activate your device's camera. Read more How to Enable your Camera for a Video Proctored Test.
Please sign in to leave a comment.