Recruiters and Hiring Managers can add a custom declaration message displayed in the Test Instructions before candidates start their online assessment.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Open the Test Dashboard, which opens onto the Candidates tab by default.
- Click on the Configuration tab and open General Settings.
- The text field labeled Start of test notice is where the custom message is added.
- After adding or editing your custom message, click on the Save General Settings button at the end of the form to save your changes, or click Reset to undo any edits.
- When the candidate starts the test, they will see the custom message in the Test Instructions.