Recruiters and Hiring Managers can enable security controls to ensure candidates complete online assessments with integrity.
- Login to your WeCP account.
- Open the test's dashboard and click on the Settings option in the left panel.
- Open the Security Controls tab.
- The Remote Proctoring Settings allow you to restrict the candidate's online activity while taking the test.
- Select the relevant security settings to enable them.
Force browser fullscreen mode Enable the setting to ensure the candidate's browser is automatically force switched to fullscreen mode. Disable copy/paste on the browser This will prevent the test taker from copying and pasting content into or from the test. Log unwanted browser activities The candidate's browser activity will be tracked during the test e.g. switching tabs or checking page source code. Turn on video proctoring The candidate's device camera will be activated for the test duration to record the user's browser actions. Set snap image interval Define how often the camera must take a snapshot of the user's browser screen to ensure the candidate keeps the test window active. Proctor Violation Settings
Specify how many violations are permitted before the test is automatically terminated.
Note: Candidates will be informed after each violation and the number of chances remaining.
- When video proctoring is enabled, the candidate's device camera will request taking a photograph to validate the candidate's identity. To control how many faces are detected during the test, the Test Credit Settings can be defined. Select the checkbox Limit the number of candidates who can appear for the test and enter the number of faces that will be permitted via the camera detection. If the candidate exceeds this, it will be recorded as a proctoring violation.
- Finally, click Save Security Preference on the bottom to retain your selections for the test!