Hiring Managers and Recruiters can schedule and invite individual candidates to a virtual interview.
To invite a candidate for an Interview via Interview Dashboard
- Select Interview from the navigation panel on the left and navigate to the concerned interview.
- Click on the Scheduler tab.
- The default Calendar View is presented showing today's date. Changing to the Tabular View shows all scheduled interviews in a table format.
- Use the left/right arrows buttons located on the top right-hand side of the table to scroll to the date on which the interview is to be scheduled. Use the bottom scroll bar to pan across to the interview time.
- Click on the relevant time slot in the calendar view to open the Schedule Interview dialog.
- Complete the form as follows and then click on the Schedule button to send off the invite.
Candidate Email Enter the candidate's email address to which the invitation link will be sent. Interview Start Time Specify the time at which the interview will start. Interview Duration Define the expected duration of the interview. Interviewer Select the user from the drop-down box who will be hosting the interview. Interviewers must be valid Collaborators listed under the Collaborators tab in the Interview Dashboard. Interview Schedule email sender name Enter the sender's name, which will be shown on the From field in the candidate's inbox. Interview Schedule email subject Enter the email subject for the invitation. Interview Schedule reply to email Provide a valid email address that the candidate can respond to when receiving the invitation link.
- Click on the Interview Schedule in the top right corner to download a .csv file listing all the scheduled interviews.