Hiring Managers and Recruiters can schedule and invite candidates to virtual interviews. Interviews can be scheduled for several candidates using the bulk upload action. It is important to note the file upload requirements below.
- Open the Interview dashboard (screen displayed below) and click on the Interview Scheduler tab.
- The default Calendar View is presented showing today's date.
- In the top right, click on the Bulk upload guide to download the template showing the correct format to use for bulk interview scheduling.
- Open the downloaded .csv file to view the required columns and the correct format to schedule the interviews:
Candidate Email Enter the candidate's email address to which the invitation link will be sent. Interview Start Time Specify the time at which the interview will start using the format HH:MM. Interview Duration Define the expected duration for the interview using the format MM for minutes. Interviewer Specify the user name of the interviewer who will be hosting the interview. Interviewers must be valid Collaborators listed under the Collaborators tab in the Interview Dashboard. Email sender name Enter the sender's name, which will be shown on the From field in the candidate's inbox. Email subject Enter the email subject for the invitation. Reply to email Provide a valid email address that the candidate can respond to when receiving the invitation link.
Note: If the format for the Interview Date/Time and Interview Duration columns are not correct, errors will prevent the file from being uploaded. In your spreadsheet program, ensure these columns are plain text and not encoded with a date format (or any formulas).
- Check all the columns are correctly formatted in your .csv file and use the Upload bulk interviews schedule option to upload your file and import the entered information.
- Once successfully imported, the scheduled interviews will be displayed and the candidates will be automatically notified by email.
- Changing to the Tabular View shows all scheduled interviews in a table format.
- Use the checkboxes to select multiple rows and use the Bulk Actions drop-down to send or delete invites for the selected candidates.
- Click on the Interview Schedule in the top right corner to download a .csv file listing all scheduled interviews.