Recruiters and Hiring Managers can set up a feedback form that can be filled by the candidates after they have successfully submitted their test answers.
To enable a feedback form
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Select the Test from the home page and navigate to the Feedback tab at the top.
- Use the Add Question button to define questions displayed to the candidate in the Feedback Form.
- Enter the question and choose the Type of Question from the drop-down list.
Text Allows the candidate to type the answer in a free-form textbox. MCQ(Single Correct)
Allows the candidate to select only one option from the possible answers provided. Hence, there must be at least two options to choose from.
MCQ(Checkboxes) Allows the candidate to select multiple options from the answers provided. Hence, there must be at least two options. Star Allows the candidate to answer the question using rating stars.
- Toggle the Required button to make any question mandatory for the candidates to answer.
- For Question Types that are set to MCQ(Single Correct) or MCQ(Checkboxes), you can add as many options you want by clicking on New Option button.
- After defining the question, type of question, and multiple answer options (wherever applicable), click on the Save button to save it to the Feedback Form.
- To change or remove the question from the form, use the Edit and Delete icons adjacent to the corresponding question.
- When the candidate completes the test, they will be presented with the Feedback Form.
- Recruiters and Hiring Managers can open the same Feedback tab to view submitted feedback by individuals or as a summary of accumulated results.
- Use the Download Feedback option to generate an excel file with the feedback results.