Recruiters and Hiring Managers can set up a feedback form that can be filled by the candidates after they have successfully submitted their test answers.
To enable a feedback form
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Open the Test Dashboard, which opens onto the Candidate tab by default.
- Click on the Configuration tab and open the Feedback Form option.
- Use the Add New Question button to define questions displayed to the candidate in the Feedback Form.
- Toggle the Required button to make any question mandatory for the candidates to answer.
- Enter the question and choose the Type of Question from the drop-down list.
Text Allows the candidate to type the answer in a free-form textbox. Star Rating Allows the candidate to answer the question using rating stars. Objective
Allows the candidate to select only one option from the possible answers provided. Hence, there must be at least two options to choose from.
Multi-Select Allows the candidate to select multiple options from the answers provided. Hence, there must be at least two options.
- For Question Types that are set to Objective or Multi-Select, you can add as many options you want by clicking on Add Option button.
- After defining the question, type of question, and multiple answer options (wherever applicable), click on Add Question to save it to the Feedback Form.
- To change or remove the question from the form, use the Edit and Delete icons adjacent to the corresponding question.
- When the candidate completes the test, they will be presented with the Feedback Form.
- Recruiters and Hiring Managers can open the Test Dashboard and click on the Feedback tab to view submitted feedback by individuals or as a summary of accumulated results.
- Use the Download Feedback option to generate an excel file with the feedback results.