Candidates can check which answers were successfully submitted and saved before confirming to finish the test. This helps the candidate ensure all questions were answered.
- When you start your online test, you will see the Test Navigator on the left.
- This panel gives an outline of the test structure by sections and the number of questions contained within each section.
- You can navigate through the questions by clicking on the question numbers or by clicking the Next button on the bottom of each question.
- For every submitted and saved answer, the question will be marked with a green tick in the Test Navigator and the progress bar (on the top of the screen) will also increment as you answer each question.
- If a question doesn't have the green indicator, it means an answer has not been submitted. If this problem persists, ensure you're connected to the internet.
- Once you have answered all the questions in the test, the progress bar will hit 100% and all questions in the Test Navigator should have a green tick to depict that your answers have been successfully saved.