Candidates can explore the following troubleshooting methods to resolve browser rendering issues if the content is not being displayed correctly.
You might be facing the issue due to one of the following reasons:
- Ensure your internet connection is up and running. Try running an internet speed test to ensure you're getting at least 1mbps download speed.
- Try refreshing the browser window. In a few instances, some components of the webpage might not load properly which can cause issues. If your test has started, doing a page refresh will not affect your test progress. After refreshing, continue with the question you were previously busy with. Note that your previous test answer submissions will be saved.
- Try opening the test link in your browser's incognito tab.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Log out the current session and then log back in again. Note that your previous test answer submissions will be saved.
- If none of the steps above have resolved the issue, please contact email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.