Candidates will understand why they get proctor warnings and what to do to avoid them.
- After clicking on the test invitation you received via email, you will be taken through a series of screens providing important test information.
- The Test Instructions will outline the security controls put in place to prevent plagiarism, internet activity, test screen inactivity, copy/paste, and maintaining full-screen mode or any other violation mentioned.
- If any of these requirements are violated during the test, you will receive proctor warnings:
- When a test is paused due to violations, click Continue to test to resume.
- All proctoring violations will be included in the test results report that is viewed by the recruiter or hiring manager.