Recruiters and Hiring Managers can monitor a candidate's live test that is currently in progress.
Read More Understanding Candidate Reports to view results of completed tests.
- Open the Group > Test that you want to monitor and click on Open Test Dashboard.
- By default, the Candidates tab is displayed which shows the list of all invited candidates and their current test status (Ongoing, Not Started, etc).
- Click on the candidate whose live test you want to monitor.
- The report screen opens showing the current score, performance, and percentage. This does not reflect the candidate's final result as the test is still ongoing.
- Click on the See Playback option.
- For tests that are still in progress, click on the Live option in the bottom left. Playback controls can be used to rewind or pause. For completed tests, you can fast forward or skip to questions to see how they performed.
- If the candidate has violated any of the security controls applied, you will see these appear on the bottom right side of the screen and are highlighted in red.