Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn to monitor a candidate's live test that is currently in progress.
To monitor a live Test
- Login to the WeCP Platform with your Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Navigate to the test that you want to monitor.
- Click on the Candidates tab at the top.
- The Candidates tab shows the list of all invited candidates and their current test status (Ongoing, Not Started, etc).
- Click on the candidate's name whose live test you want to monitor.
- The report screen opens showing the current score, performance, and percentage. This does not reflect the candidate's final result as the test is still ongoing.
- Click on the See Playback option.
- For tests that are still in progress, click on the Live option in the bottom left. Playback controls can be used to rewind or pause. For completed tests, you can fast forward or skip to questions to see how they performed.
- If the candidate has violated any of the security controls applied, you will see these appear on the bottom right side of the screen highlighted in red.
Note: If you want to monitor more than one candidate at once, mark the checkboxes corresponding to such candidate names and click Bulk Actions>Monitor. Further, click on the play button corresponding to the candidate name, to monitor them.
Read More Understanding Candidate Reports to view results of completed tests.