Recruiters and Hiring Managers can download reports to analyze the results of candidates who completed an online test.
To download candidate reports
- Log in to the WeCP Platform with your Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Navigate to the test whose reports you want to download.
- Click on the Candidates tab at the top.
- Click on the Download all reports button on the right-hand side.
- A pop-up window is presented with the fields that can be included in the report. By default, all the fields are selected for a comprehensive analysis. You can deselect/select the fields you require.
- Click Download Report.
- You will be prompted to save the .xlsx file before opening it to view the candidate results.
- Alternatively, you can select particular candidates and download only their reports. To do this, select the candidates you want to download the reports for.
- Then click on the Bulk Actions dropdown at the top, and click on Download Reports.
- Now only the reports of the candidate that you selected will get downloaded.
Read Next Understanding Candidate Reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.