Recruiters and Hiring Managers will gain an understanding of how to interpret the candidate test results. Read More Understanding Candidate Report - Downloaded Excel.
- To view a candidate's test report, open the Test Dashboard by clicking on the name of the test.
- Navigate to the Candidate tab where you will see the following view:
- Click on the candidate's name/email address to see their detailed report.
- Understand the candidate's test performance at a glance.
- Compare the candidate's score with the average test score.
- See where the candidate ranks among all the test takers.
- View the candidate's percentile in comparison to other test-takers.
- Graphical representation of the candidate's test attempt for each skill. Compare the candidate's performance in certain skills with the average performance of candidates for that particular skill.
- Skill-wise percentage breakup for all Skills/Topics in the test.
- View the time taken to solve the test and seamlessly compare it with the average time taken to solve the test.
- Graph representing time spent on a particular skill vs marks received for it. Measuring productivity and the accuracy of answering has never been this easy!
- A one-stop card displaying all flags related to proctoring.
- In case you opted for Video Proctoring in your test, all proctored images for the candidate will be listed here.
- There are times when a candidate looks like a perfect match but you spot that they have gone out of the tab 5+ times. This is the section of the report where you can make such critical decision making discoveries!
- View all the question wise analysis of all the questions answered by the candidates in this card.
- The card is divided into sections which are further divided into questions.
- You can see what the candidate marked for each question, view all the coding submissions made by the candidate and view how many marks they have recieved for the submission