Recruiters and Hiring Managers will gain an understanding of how to interpret the candidate test results. Read More Understanding Candidate Report - Downloaded Excel.
- To view a candidate's test report, open the Test Dashboard by clicking on the name of the test.
- Navigate to the Candidate tab where you will see the following view:
- Click on the candidate's name/email address to see their detailed report.
- Understand the candidate's test performance at a glance.
- Compare the candidate's score with the average test score.
- See where the candidate ranks among all the test takers.
- View the candidate's percentile in comparison to other test-takers.
- Graphical representation of the candidate's test attempt for each skill. Compare the candidate's performance in certain skills with the average performance of candidates for that particular skill.
- Skill-wise percentage breakup for all Skills/Topics in the test.
- View the time taken to solve the test and seamlessly compare it with the average time taken to solve the test.
- Graph representing time spent on a particular skill vs marks received for it. Measuring productivity and the accuracy of answering has never been this easy!
- A one-stop card displaying all flags related to proctoring.
- In case you opted for Video Proctoring in your test, all proctored images for the candidate will be listed here.
- There are times when a candidate looks like a perfect match but you spot that they have gone out of the tab 5+ times. This is the section of the report where you can make such critical decision making discoveries!
- View all the question wise analysis of all the questions answered by the candidates in this card.
- The card is divided into sections which are further divided into questions.
- You can see what the candidate marked for each question, view all the coding submissions made by the candidate and view how many marks they have recieved for the submission
Please sign in to leave a comment.