Recruiters and Hiring Managers will gain an understanding of how to interpret the candidate test results. Read More Downloading Candidate Reports.
- After downloading the selected candidate report/s, open the Excel file generated via the WeCP Platform.
- The Excel file lists the test information, candidate's details and their test time activity, scoring for every section completed, programming languages used in the test, and the overall mark and percentage.
- In addition, the following information is included to evaluate any plagiarism, cheating, or test violations if any occurred.
Plagiarised Level (only for coding questions) A rating of peer plagiarism is shown. Plagiarised With (only for coding questions) This column displays the email address of the candidate with whom the code has been plagiarized. Tab Change Violation This column denotes the number of times the candidate has switched browser tabs and left the test screen. Full-Screen Violation This column denotes the number of times the candidate has disabled full screen. Offline This column denotes the number of minutes the candidate was offline. Time out of Window This column denotes the number of minutes that the candidate was online but not inside the test window. No face found Displays the count of the number of times that the candidate's face was not detected during the test. Multiple faces found Displays the count of the number of times faces other than the candidate's face were present in the frame of the webcam. Proctor Message Count
This column denotes the number of times the candidate received a message from the assigned human proctor.
- The last column, View Full Report will include a hyperlink to the candidate's visual analysis. Click on the link to view the comprehensive test details in your default browser.
Note: You must be signed in with your WeCP username to see the reports.
- The candidate's result summary is presented at the top of the report giving you an immediate indication of their test performance.
- Below the candidate's name, you can click on the See playback option to view the recording of the test.
- The candidate's scores are presented in graphs for every section defined in the test with weaknesses and strengths described where applicable. You can also over your mouse over the graphs to view scores.
- Depending on how the test was designed, there may be additional sections that are collapsed with a Show Details option. Click this to expand details of the candidate's scoring for each question.