Recruiters and Hiring Managers can select which fields to include in a candidate's test result report.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
Select the Test from the home page and navigate to the Settings tab at the top.
- Select the Reports tab from the left pane.
- All the fields that can be included in the reports will be visible to you in the Fields to include in your report list.
- Toggle the button ON to include the fields or toggle them OFF to exclude the fields.
User Details Show the candidate's name and email address. Goal of test Include details of what achievement is expected for the test. Strengths and weaknesses Display strengths and weaknesses based on the candidate's score. Section Graph Show an overall score graph for every section. Question attempt analysis Show score analysis for every question attempted by the candidate. Proctoring info Include details on proctoring violations. Section score Show an overall score for every section. Question and Difficulty graph Include a graph to show how many attempts the candidate made for specific difficulty-rated questions. Topic Graph
Display a graph showing performance benchmarking for each topic.
- Click on the Save Changes button in the top right corner.
Read More Understanding Test Settings.