Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn how to add their team members to their organization and start collaborating.
Read More Understanding Test Settings.
To add members in a Test
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Select the Test name from the home page to which you want to add members.
- Click on Settings > Members tab.
- To add a member, you must first ask the person you want to add to sign up on WeCP. Read More
- Once done, you must enter their username in the Enter Username field at the bottom.
- When the username is added, define the Access Level by selecting a permission level in the drop-down box. Read More Understanding Questions, Read, Write, Admin Access Levels.
- Click Add Member.
- Access Levels can be edited for existing members by selecting the Read, Write, or Admin option from the drop-down list visible next to the Member's name.
- To remove a Member, click the Delete icon next to the user's name.
Note: Username is case sensitive and space sensitive. Make sure you don't have any additional space before or after typing in the username and the type case is correct.