These settings enable you to define the test structure along with various configurations that offer extended features for both the candidate and hiring manager.
Read More Understanding Test Settings.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Open the Test Dashboard. By default, the Candidates tab is displayed.
- Click on the Configuration> General Settings tab.
- Enter the Name of the test, which is the main title.
- Define the Duration of the test in seconds to specify the time limit of the test for candidates.
- Indicate the label for the Start Button Text. This is the button used by candidates to start the timed test.
- You can generate a Test short URL to share a common test link with candidates.
- You can add your own message for the Start of test notice. Read More Adding a custom message for Candidate declaration before the Test.
- When a candidate completes the test, they can be redirected to a specific web page if the field is defined for Redirect to a custom page (URL) after the test ends. If left blank, a default page is displayed after the test.
- Additional features can be enabled for the candidate's test interface by clicking any of the following options:
Show breadcrumbs: Enable a secondary navigation trail on the candidate's test interface.
Turn adaptive mode on: When turned on, it disables the Test Navigator. Candidates have to answer questions sequentially without the ability to return to previous questions.
Enable on-screen calculator: Allow the candidate to use the on-screen calculator.
Enable leaderboard: Candidates can view a leaderboard comparing test scores of all candidates taking the test.
- To request verification of the candidate's identity, select Get candidate ID card. When the candidate accesses the test, they will be prompted to capture an image of their ID via their webcam.
- By default, candidates will be asked to enter their Name and Email when starting a test. To collect extra info, click on the Add Additional Field button. Enter the label of the field and define the field type by choosing one of the options from the drop-down list.
- If you configure the field as a Dropdown, you will need to enter multiple options displayed in the drop-down visible to the candidate.