Recruiters and Hiring Managers can enable multiple options to customize who can access the test and the duration for which the test link is valid. By default, it allows anyone with the link to participate in the test within an unlimited time frame.
Read More Understanding Test Settings.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Open the Test Dashboard. By default, the Candidates tab is displayed.
- Click on the Configuration > Accessibility Controls tab.
- Using the available settings, you can control who accesses the test and the duration for which the test link is valid and if the candidates are allowed to retake the test.
Who can view/take this test: Invited candidates only Only candidates that receive the invite link will be able to take the test.
(Optional) Specify for how many days the invite will be valid before expiration.
Allow candidates from particular domains to view/take the test Only candidates belonging to the specified domain will be able to take the test.
Define the name of the domain.
When can candidates take the test: Within a time frame Specify the dates of the time frame that the test invite is valid for. Decide Later You can manage the test period at a later stage as well.
- The Accessibility Controls allow you to define if candidates are permitted to retake the assessment. Read More How do I allow candidates to retake the test?