Recruiters and Hiring Managers can share one common test link with multiple candidates. It is important that certain Accessibility Controls are defined first to enable the sharing of a generic test link.
To share a common test link
- Login to the WeCP Platform with your Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Navigate to the test that the candidates were invited to complete.
- Click on the Settings > Accessibility Controls tab from the left pane.
- Toggle the Public Link button ON under Test Access.
- The public link will be created with a note indicating how long the test link will be valid. After this date, you will need to generate a new link for candidates to access the test by clicking the Regenerate link button.
- Click on the Copy button to copy the link to your clipboard from which point you can paste it into an email or any messaging platform to share it with multiple candidates.
Read More How to invite candidates with a private test link for each candidate.