Recruiters and Hiring Managers can share one common test link with multiple candidates. It is important that certain Accessibility Controls are defined first to enable the sharing of a generic test link.
Read More How to invite candidates with a private test link for each candidate.
- Login to the WeCP Platform with your Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Open the Test Dashboard.
- By default, the Test Dashboard opens on the Candidates tab.
- Click on the Settings > Accessibility Controls tab.
- Note: The setting must be changed to Anyone > Allow anyone to view/take the test.
Read More How to define Accessibility Controls in Test Settings.
- Click Save Accessibility Preference.
- Next, click on the General Settings tab on the same screen.
- To create the generic link, click on the Generate button next to the Test short URL field.
- The link is created with a note indicating how long the test link will be valid. After this date, you will need to generate a new link for candidates to access the test by clicking the Regenerate button.
- Click on the Copy button to copy the link to your clipboard from which point you can paste it into an email or any messaging platform to share it with multiple candidates.
- Alternatively, open the My Organization page > Group > click on the test.
- Copy the web URL in the browser's address bar and share it will multiple candidates.