Recruiters and Hiring Managers can import questions from the library of existing questions to a pre-existing or a newly created Test.
To Import Questions from the Questions Library
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Select the Test from the home page and navigate to the Questions tab at the top.
- Section 1 is already created for you. If you want to add a new section click on Create Section. For adding a question to a section, click on Add questions button corresponding to that section. This will open the Question Library.
- The defined test questions in the Question Library can be filtered by Difficulty, Question Type, Skills, or Tags. Use the drop-down list to select the relevant options.
- Each question displayed will have a checkbox. Tick the question that you want to include in the test.
- Click the Add to Test button to import the selected questions.
- Repeat these steps to import questions for each section of the test.
Read More Creating New Questions for Tests.