Recruiters and Hiring Managers can import questions from the library of existing questions to a pre-existing or a newly created Test. To self create new questions for a test, Read More Creating New Questions for Tests.
To Import Questions from the Questions Library
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the Group and click on Edit to amend an existing test. Read More How do I create a Test?
- The Question Editor will open. Use the Add new Section button in the Question Navigator on the left, enter the Section Details (label for the section) and use the corresponding drop-down box to select the question type i.e. Objective, IT, Cognitive, etc.
- Click the Import Questions button to open the Questions Library (Warehouse).
- The defined test questions in the WecP platform can be filtered by Difficulty, Question Type, Date of Creation, Level, Experience, or Tags. Use the + icon to collapse the filter menu to select the relevant options using the available checkboxes.
- The Tags filter allows you to search for Present (known) tags that display results based on the exact tag spelling. Not Present tags can be used when exact tags are not known and this will search tests based on partial matches.
- Each question displayed will have a checkbox. Tick the question that you want to include in the test.
- You can also use the Show Details option to view the test info and outline. To make changes to the test, see How to Edit Test Questions.
- Click the Add to Test button to import the selected questions.
- Repeat these steps to import questions for each section of the test.