Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn how to edit and remove existing questions in the Questions Library. Read More Understanding Questions Library.
To edit questions in the Question Library
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Click on the Questions tab on the left navigation panel to open the Question Library. This is where all defined test questions exist in the WeCP platform.
- Locate specific questions using the filters at the top.
- Click on the question you want to edit and the editor will open up.
- The question editor will be visible on the left side, and the right-side panel will show you the preview of the question.
- Edit as applicable and click the Save changes button to ensure your changes are retained.
- There are several Question Types: Multiple Choice (MCQ), Subjective, Code, AI Coding, Typing, and Paragraph. The fields available for editing will depend on the Question Type.