Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn how to edit and remove existing questions in a test without changing the warehouse questions.
Note: Editing questions directly in a test will not amend the questions in the warehouse or the question added to other tests.
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- There are two ways to access the Question Editor:
- Open the Test Dashboard via Group > Test.
- By default, the Test Dashboard opens on the Candidate tab.
- Click on the Questions tab and use the Open Question Editor button to view and edit the questions for a particular test. The question editor will open in a new tab.
- Open the Group containing the test for editing.
- Next to the relevant test, click on the Edit button to open the Question Editor. The question editor will open in a new tab.
USING THE QUESTIONS EDITOR
- The Question Navigator on the left shows the layout of questions in each section.
- The blue + icon allows you to manually add new questions to the test section. Note: Newly added questions can be also be moved to the warehouse for use in other tests.
- Additional options allow you to Upload Questions from an excel file or Import Questions from the warehouse.
- To amend existing test questions, click on a question in the panel to open the detail for editing.
- Questions with a red number indicate there is information missing to complete the question. Open incomplete questions to view the associated warnings that need to be resolved.
- The red bin icon is used to delete a question from the test. Note: If the question has been imported from the question warehouse, it does not delete the original question from the warehouse.
- There are several Question Types: Multiple Choice (MCQ), Subjective, Code, AI Coding, Typing, and Paragraph. The fields available for editing will depend on the Question Type. Read More What are the different question types supported by WeCP?
- Changes made to a test are automatically saved every few seconds by WeCP.