Recruiters and Hiring Managers can easily download a question or a batch of questions from the Question Library.
To download questions from the Question Library
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Click on the Questions tab on the left navigation panel to open the Question Library. This is where all defined test questions exist in the WeCP platform.
- Use the filters on the top to find questions by Difficulty, Question Type, Skills, and Tags. One can select the relevant options in the drop-down menu using the available checkboxes.
- Select the questions you want to download by selecting the checkboxes and click the Download button on the top right (reference image attached below).
- A pop-screen will prompt you to enter a filename for the Excel file that will be downloaded containing the selected questions. Enter a name and click on the Save button, to allow the process.
Note: Downloading is only supported for MCQ (Single correct) and MCQ (Checkboxes) question types.
Please sign in to leave a comment.