Recruiters and Hiring Managers can create new questions for tests in the Question Editor.
Note: Read More What are the different question types supported by WeCP? to get familiar with the types of questions supported in WeCP.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the test you want to add the questions inside.
- Click on the test name to open the landing page of the test to which you want to add questions.
- Click on the Open Dashboard button which appears at the top of the test window.
- Click on the Questions tab present on the left side of the Test Dashboard.
- Click on the Open Question Editor button to enter the editor.
- On the Question Navigator (located on the left-hand side of the screen), click on the + icon in the section tab to add a question.
- Furthermore, you can choose the question type from the Section drop-down menu.
- The progress is automatically saved after every few seconds by the editor. The auto-save feature protects you from uncalled data loss while creating questions on the WeCP platform.