Recruiters and Hiring Managers can directly upload a batch of questions to new and existing tests through the Question Editor.
To upload questions in bulk
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Select the Test from the home page and navigate to the Questions tab at the top
- Section 1 is already created for you. If you want to add a new section click on Create Section. For adding questions to a section, click on Add questions button corresponding to that section. This will open the Question Library.
- Question Library is the place where all defined test questions exist in the WeCP platform. Click on the Bulk upload button on the top right-hand side.
- A modal will be displayed giving the option to either Download Template or to Upload File.
- If you are ready with your questions, click on the Upload File button to upload the excel file containing all of them. (Note: You can upload only MCQ questions)
- If you want to view the format in which the questions should be arranged inside the excel file, click on Download Template.
(Note: Always make sure you follow the same template while uploading your questions)
- To add multiple sections, you can add multiple sheets within the same Excel file, and all the fields are filled unless it is mentioned as (Optional) in the column header
- Once you upload the excel file, the questions will be automatically added to the Test.
Please sign in to leave a comment.