Candidates who received an interview invitation will be able to accept and initiate the actions required by the recruiter.
To attend an Interview
- Open the email invitation that you received from the recruiter/Hiring Manager.
- It will notify you of the date and time for when the interview is scheduled.
- The time at which the interview link can be activated will be specified in the email, for example, 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. If you initiate the interview prematurely, a countdown timer will be visible. Only once the timer ends will you be able to start the interview.
- Next you will be prompted to enable your microphone and camera. Read more How to Enable your Camera for a Video Proctored Test.
- Once the audio and video are enabled, adjust the camera and background lighting to make yourself clearly visible.
- When you are ready to begin, click on Join Interview.
- You will be taken into the interview lobby. Just wait for a few minutes and the interviewer will soon let you in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.