Collaborators in organizations are required to perform different roles at the organizational level. Collaborators must exist in your WeCP system as valid users. At least one collaborator should have Admin access to the resource.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- On your organization's home page, click on the Settings tab. By default, the Collaborators tab is displayed.
- To add a collaborator, they must first create an account on WeCP. Read more
- Once done, enter their username in the Enter Username field at the bottom.
- When the user name is added, define the Access Level by selecting a permission level in the drop-down box. Read More Understanding Warehouse, Read, Write, Admin Access Levels.
- Click Add Collaborator.
- Access Levels can be edited for existing collaborators by just selecting the Warehouse, Read, Write, or Admin box visible next to the Collaborator's name.
- To remove a Collaborator, click the Delete button next to the user's name.
Note: Username is case sensitive and space sensitive. Make sure you don't have any additional space before or after typing in the username and the type case is correct.