Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn to add members to their organization.
To add members to your organization
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- On your organization's home page, click on the Settings tab on the navigation bar to your left.
- Click on the Org Members tab in the left pane.
- To add a Member, they must first create an account on WeCP. Read more
- Once done, enter their username in the Enter Username field at the bottom.
- When the user name is added, define the Access Level by selecting a permission level in the drop-down box. Read More Understanding Questions, Read, Write, Admin Access Levels.
- Click Add Member.
- Access Levels can be edited for existing collaborators by just selecting the Questions, Read, Write, or Admin box visible next to the Member's name.
- To remove a Member, click on the Delete icon next to the user's name.
- Username is case sensitive and space sensitive. Make sure you don't have any additional space before or after typing in the username and the type case is correct.
- Members in an organization are required to perform different roles at the organizational level. Members must exist in your WeCP system as valid users. It's also necessary for at least one member to have Admin access to the resource.