Collaborators are required to perform different roles at the Group/department level. Collaborators must exist in your WeCP system as valid users. At least one collaborator should have Admin access to the resource.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the Group in which you want to add Collaborator(s).
- Click on Settings. By default, the Collaborators tab is displayed.
- To add a collaborator, you must first ask the person you want to add to sign up on WeCP.
- Once done, you must enter their username in the Enter Username field at the bottom.
- When the user name is added, define the Access Level by selecting a permission level in the drop-down box. Read More Understanding Warehouse, Read, Write, Admin Access Levels.
- Click Add Collaborator.
- Access Levels can be edited for existing collaborators by selecting the Read, Write, or Admin button visible next to the Collaborator's name.
- To remove a Collaborator, click the Delete button next to the user's name.
Note: Username is case sensitive and space sensitive. Make sure you don't have any additional space before or after typing in the username and the type case is correct.