Recruiters and Hiring Managers can Add-on extra time or bonuses to candidates, while the candidates are still giving the test.
To Add-on Time or Bonus
- Login to your WeCP account as Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the test that the candidates were invited to complete.
- Click on the Candidates tab at the top.
- Click on the checkboxes beside the Candidate name of all the candidates to whom, you want to assign extra time or bonus.
- Click on the Bulk Actions drop-down list at the top and select the Edit option.
- In the Update Users Test Information dialogue box that appears, enter the time(in minutes) in the Increase Addon time by (mins) field to increase the duration of selected candidates' tests.
- If you want to assign bonus marks to the selected candidates' tests, enter the marks in the Increase Addon bonus by field.
- Finally, click on Update User Details, and the Add-on Time or Add-on bonus will be assigned to the relevant candidates.
Note: Time and Bonus can only be added to the test of individual candidates, only if the test is ongoing.