Recruiters and Hiring Managers can familiarize themselves with the Question editor in the Questions Library to be able to easily create new questions.
To create a Question in the Questions Library
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Click on the Warehouse link at the top of the main WeCP page to open the Questions Library. This is where all defined test questions exist in the WeCP platform.
- Click on the Create New Question button on the top right corner.
- Select the question type in the question editor. Read More What are the different question types supported by WeCP?
- After creating the question by filling out the corresponding fields, click on the Save button at the top. Note: If you want to create another question, click on Save and create new button.