Recruiters and Hiring Managers can familiarize themselves with the Question editor in the Question Library to be able to easily create new questions.
To create a Question in the Question Library
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- Click on the Questions tab on the left navigation panel to open the Question Library. This is where all defined test questions exist in the WeCP platform.
- Click on the Create Question button on the top right corner.
- Select the question type in the question editor. Read More What are the different question types supported by WeCP?
- After creating the question by filling out the corresponding fields, click on the Save changes button at the top.
Note: If you want to create another question, click on Save and create new button.
Read More How can I Upload Questions to the Question Library?
Please sign in to leave a comment.