Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn to change the nomenclature of Groups and Tests.
To change the nomenclature of Group and Test
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- On your organization's homepage, click on the Settings tab on the navigation bar to your left.
- Click on the General tab from the left.
- Under the Organization Description, in the Level 1 Definition field, enter the new name for Groups.
- Similarly, in the Level 2 Definition field, enter the new name for Tests.
- Finally, click on the Save changes button in the top right corner. The changes in the nomenclature of Groups and Tests will now be visible.