Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn to change the nomenclature of Groups and Tests.
To change the nomenclature of Group and Test
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- On your organization's home page, click on the Settings tab. By default, the Collaborators tab will open. Read More How to add Collaborators in a Group?
- Click on the General Settings tab from the left.
- In the Nomenclature- Level 1 field, enter the new name for Groups.
- Similarly, in the Nomenclature- Level 2 field, enter the new name for Tests.
- Finally, click on the Save button. The changes in the nomenclature of Groups and Tests will now be visible.