Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn to change the banner image and the company logo on their organization's home page.
To change the Banner image and the logo
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- On your organization's homepage, click on the Settings tab on the navigation bar to your left.
- Click on the Personalize tab from the left pane.
- In the Company logo field, click on the Change Image button.
- Select the image from your system and click on Open.
- Similarly, change the image in the Banner Image field as well. Make sure that the banner image matches the dimensions mentioned (1550x233px) to avoid your image getting stretched or cropped.
- Finally, click on the Save changes button in the top right corner. Refresh your page and the change in the banner image and logo of your organization will now be visible.
Read More How do I add my company name to my organization's home page?
Please sign in to leave a comment.