Recruiters and Hiring Managers can create a Group in their organization.
To create a Group
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- On your organization homepage, click on Create Group.
- Enter the name of the Group.
- You can either enable the following checkboxes now or later activate them with the help of toggle buttons on the homepage:
- Toggling the Active button activates the Group. While the Group is deactivated, all the tests inside it will remain inactive and cannot be edited by anyone.
- Public makes the Group visible to anyone inside/outside the organization. In such a case, any person can take the tests and view the questions in the Group. However, the tests and Groups can be edited only by the users having Admin access. When this option is not selected, the Group will only be visible to its collaborators.
- Click Create to save the new Group.
Note: It is recommended to keep the Group Active while adding a Test, to allow edits by the collaborators.
Read More How do I create a Test?