Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn to create a Group in their organization.
To create a Group
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- On your organization's homepage, click on the Settings tab on the navigation bar to your left.
- Click on the Groups tab, in the new window.
- Further, click on the Create Group button on the upper right-hand side.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to choose a name for the Group. Enter the name of your choice in the Group Name field.
- Click on Create to save the new Group.
Note: You can configure the Group settings by clicking on the card corresponding to each Group name in the Groups tab.
Read More How do I configure Group Settings?