Candidates will understand why they need to reshare their ID card when prompted and how can they do this.
If the proctor asked you to reshare your ID card
- There might be some discrepancy in the image of your ID card like the image is not clear, the image was not properly uploaded or the image doesn't match your face.
- In such situations, the proctor asks you to reshare your ID card as a part of the examination protocol. Hence, you must not panic at all.
- You can simply click a picture of your ID card and send it directly to the proctor through the chat.
- In situations like these, you must also reshare your ID card with WeCP support by dropping an email at email@example.com.
- Please make sure that you clearly mention your Name, registered Email ID, and Test Name in the email.
- Once done, you can continue with your Test.
WeCP wishes you All the Best for your Test!