Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn about the utility of Test cases.
- Test cases: They are predefined inputs with expected outputs uploaded by you, so as to check the accuracy of the candidate's program. Read More How can I add marks to programming related questions?
- Test cases can be of two types: Sample Test cases and Hidden Test cases.
- Sample Test Cases: The input and the expected output values of these test cases will be visible to the candidates. These Test cases will help the candidates in understanding the input and output format.
- Hidden Test Cases: Only the Status (Accepted/ Wrong Answer/ Runtime Error) of these Test cases will be visible to the candidates, after the Save and Submit button is clicked. The input and output values of these Test cases will be visible only to you.
Read More Best practices for marking Test cases in programming based questions
- The Test cases will be visible to the candidates in the following manner:
- The candidates are marked, on the basis of the number of Test cases passed for each programming-related question.
- Most critical inputs involving corner cases should be included in the Hidden Test cases to check the relevant programming skills of the candidate.