Candidates will understand whom to contact or what to do if they don't receive their Test link until a few hours before the test.
If you haven't received your Test link
- Check for the Test link in all the folders of your email account that you officially filled in, while applying to the company.
- Check the Junk, Spam, Social, and Promotions folders of your email for a Test link similar to the following link:
- Check your inbox filters and email settings for any blockers.
- Check your email blocklist and ensure that "firstname.lastname@example.org" is not enlisted there.
- If more than 2 hours are left for the Test, we request you to wait for the invitation.
- However, if you still couldn't find your invitation, immediately inform your recruiter from the company.