Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn how to define a test within a timeframe.
To define a Test window
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
Select the Test from the home page and navigate to the Settings tab at the top.
- Click on the Accessibility Controls tab on the left.
- The following configurable radio buttons are present under When can candidates take the test? which you can use to define the Test window:
- Anytime: It will allow the candidates to take the test anytime once they receive the Test link.
- Time frame: It will allow the candidates to take the test in a limited time frame. To enable this option, you have to specify the time and date in the Start Time and the End Time fields respectively.
- After making the required changes, click on the Save Changes button in the top right corner.