Hiring Managers will learn how they can easily make only a few questions from a Test, visible to the candidates.
If you want to make only a few questions of the Test visible
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter/Hiring Manager.
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Select the concerned Test from the home page and navigate to the Questions tab at the top.
- The visible number of questions is mentioned in the 'Number of questions shown' given along with other Section descriptions, corresponding to each section.
Click on the pencil icon alongside Number of questions shown to edit the number of questions that you want to make visible to the candidates.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in the Number of questions field and click on the update button.
For example, there are 5 questions in Section-A of your Test. In such a case, you must type a number less than 5 in the Number of questions field. Let us say, you chose 2. Thereby, only 2 questions, randomly selected by the system, will be visible to the candidates in Section-A of your Test.
Note: The number that you enter should be less than the total number of questions in the concerned section.
- You can also stop the system from selecting questions at random.
For example, you want to display 4 questions out of the 5 questions that you have in Section-A, to the candidates. However, you want only the first 4 specific questions of the Test to be visible to candidates, every time.
Simply, toggle the Shuffle questions button OFF in the pop-up window that is mentioned above.
- By default, all the questions will be visible to the candidates.
- If you enter a number in the select field, by default, the shuffle checkbox is marked and the selection of those questions will be shuffled.
- Your Test must contain more than one question to make a selection. Read More How can I create New Questions in Tests?
- You can only choose the visibility of questions, section-wise.