Candidates will learn which of the programming languages will be available to them during the Test.
The programming languages that are available in a Test
- It depends on the subject category of the Test, which is widely divided into 4 different domains namely Core programming Test, Machine Learning / Data Science Test, Test based on different Frameworks, and Test based on Database and Scripting languages.
- Although WeCP has a wide variety of choices in each of these domains, it depends on the question setter, recruitment company, and the requirements of the role, so as to which programming languages will be made available to the candidates.
- Hence, it could be possible that you might not be getting the programming language of your choice in the code editor, during a Test.
- For example, if you are attempting a Java Coding Challenge, you would be restricted to use only Java to solve the questions(refer to the image given below).
- You can also check the list of languages and frameworks supported by WeCP in the help articles to get a rough idea. Learn More
- However, it is recommended that you confirm the languages that will be made available to you, from the recruitment company.
Read More Understanding WeCP's Test Environment
Please sign in to leave a comment.