Hiring Managers and Recruiters will understand how can they restrict user access to the WeCP platform and allow only those users to log in who have an email belonging to a specific domain.
To allow access to the users having emails belonging to one specific domain
- Login to your WeCP account as a Hiring Manager or Recruiter.
- On your organization's homepage, click on the Settings tab on the navigation bar to your left.
- Further, click on Advanced Access from the left pane.
- Toggle the Open Access to all Members button to stop allowing user emails belonging to different email domains from logging in.
- Thereafter, enter the email domain that you want to allow in the Domain Restriction field.
- Finally, click on the Save changes button to save the changes.