Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how to lock a Test.
If you want to lock the Test editor to prevent any further changes in the questions
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the concerned Test from the homepage.
- At the top of the landing page, click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the General tab on the left pane.
- Inside the General Settings window, toggle the Lock Test Editor button ON. This will prevent anyone from making any further changes to the Test pattern and the Test questions.
- If you want to Unlock the Test, Simply toggle the same button OFF. The Test will be editable again.
- Don't forget to click on the Save Changes button at the top, to save all the changes.
Read More Understanding Test Settings